Sunday, July 12, 2009

Business for me?!?!

I am thinking of going into business for myself. I currently have no idea of the neccessary documentation and classes needed to start an in home childcare. I am very passionate about this and am researching and thinking of starting this soon. I totally understand that I need CPR and First Aid courses but beyond that I have no idea what to do. I know that I love kids and can work with those from different backgrounds because of previous experience with kids. The only "problem" I have is with my location in Roswell, Ga. This is a business venture running through my head right now. Keep in mind I do have a child of my own so I probably wont be able to take on no more than 3-5 children. Anyone with any advice or ideas or even things I should know from previous experiences PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if they have "Wee-watch" in the states but it's a great company. The parent company screens at home care givers and approves them for their clients. As far as I know, first aid, CPR and a background check are needed. (my step-mom did it for a while)

    Hope this helps,
    ~ Shannon
    http://willowwisdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete